Thursday, August 3, 2017

Tag Thursday: About me

It's Tag Thursday, and I'm getting a bit more personal about me today, there's a lot of questions asked in this tag. It's not incredibly personal, but it should let people know more about me.

Name: Jennifer.
Nicknames: Jen, Trixie, and Jenna
Birthplace Chicago, Il
Birthday: August 16, 1986
Current City: The US, somewhere
Parents: My mom's still alive, my dad is not.
Siblings: One sister 26, and a brother 18
Describe Your Appearance: I'm very short, 5'1, and I really hate my height I can't reach anything. I'm 125lbs, and have a bit of a tummy. Not that I want one but with my health problems it happens. I have blue eyes and brown hair. Most people notice my eyes first.
Favorite Animal: Cats, frogs, rats, rabbits
Favorite TV Show: Horders
Favorite Kind Of Music: Rock, Punk, Metal, some Pop
Favorite Movie: The Crow,
Boyfriend or Girlfriend: Husband
Best Friends: I have some.
Favorite Candy: White Chocolate Reese's and Cookies 'n Cream Hershey's
Hobbies: Writing, listening to music, reading and doing crafts.
Favorite Soda: Coca-Cola
Favorite Color: Black
Age: 30.
What do you sleep in: Usually a pair of leggings, pajama or yoga pants and a t-shirt.
Time of Day: Evenings
Favorite Musical Artist: Good Charlotte, Michael Buble, Seether, Shinedown, and Fit for Rivals
Favorite Sport: Hockey
Car: I don't have one
Coke Or Pepsi: Coke
Favorite Food: Pasta and watermelon
Root Beer or Dr Pepper: Both, I like what I call a Dr. Beer, Dr. Pepper and Root Beer
Favorite Vacation Spot: It doesn't matter as long as its's way from people
How often do you get a haircut?: Once or twice a year.
Favorite Family Member: My kids and my sister
Cremated or Buried: Cremated and have my ashes thrown in another fire, so people can't tell the difference.
Favorite Day Of The Week: Don't have one
Favorite Season: Spring
What do you like on your pizza?: Red Onions, Green Peppers, and Tomatoes
Favorite Ice Cream flavor: I like Mango Sorbet
Do you want kids?: I have kids, no more unless they're reborn dolls
Class of: 2005.
Degrees: None
How Long did it take you finish this: Not too long. 

No comments:

Post a Comment