Friday, August 11, 2017

Some lovings from Freya


It's been a beautiful, lazy Friday if I do say so myself. The weather was beautiful, everything's going nicely and it's another day for Freya to blog. I as her human believe she loves her blogging moments. She loves to cuddle and try to tell me what's on the mind of a cat, while she crawls on my back. She's even llicking my hands as I'm trying to type out this blog for her. She's a very silly kitty.

Freya and I wanted to talk a bit about what we plan on doing. Well at least right now, there's many of things that people can get for free for their kitties, and Freya wanted to let everyone else know what to get for their cats. She loves to be nice and loving to other animals who want or need foods. That also means if you can donate your pet food to the local animal shelter, if you don't have a pet, she'd love that.


Lucy Pet Products
ASPCA Pet Safty Pack
Fancy Feast
Purina One True Instinct

Miss Freya said that the list she has there is all that there really is online right now for free samples of cat stuff. She does hope it can help someone who wants to try a new cat food.

Much love,
Trixie and Freya

No comments:

Post a Comment