Saturday, August 12, 2017

10 Movies I could watch over and over and still love


We all have movies we'd watch over and over again because they're written so well, or because we can connect to them. The same goes for me I'm not afraid to amdit there are movies that I can watch over and over again. While my list may be really weird, it's the movies I'd watch over and over again, without getting tired of the movies.




10. Walking Across Egypt
Image result
9. Edward Scissorhands
Image result for Edward Scissorhands
8. Jungle 2 Jungle
Image result
7. The Crow: City of Angels
Image result
6. The Little Mermaid
Image result for The Little Mermaid
5. The Lion King
Image result
4. The Corpse Bride
Image result for Corpse Bride
3. The Nightmare Before Christmas 
Image result
2. Lady and The Tramp
Image result
1. The Crow
Image result

No comments:

Post a Comment