Sunday, July 16, 2017

What does brain fog feel like?

Now that I'm getting used to my problems, which of course I have no clue what my diagnosis is yet. But it doesn't mean that I don't have symptoms. The symptoms are what drive me crazy. The headaches, the pain, the numbness and the brain fog.

The brain fog is the thing that's bothering me a lot lately, and it may be obvious with my writing. It's even almost impossible to write my blog posts without my brain fog taking the backseat. It's really aggravating, to say the least.

Sometimes people have those days, where they're typing, or talking and nothing seems to make sense. When I'm trying to work on words and phrases I get stuck because I don't know if what I'm writing makes sense or if something's not right. To the point when I talk I sit staring and forget what I'm saying mid sentence. It's weird when you're trying to say something and you trail off in mid-sentence.

Brain fog is even more than that. Brain fog to me is going a little step further. I've stood staring at the cheese at the grocery store a few times because I didn't know what to do next. It was quite startling. At that exact time, I wrote it off to me taking Benadryl or my allergies causing me to have problems with my thinking.

As of right now, I'm struggling to write this sentence. The more thought I put into my work, the more tired I get. I got crap for my brain fog on writing sites in the past, because when it gets so bad it makes it look like I can't write, or something. I'd write more and give this post a beautiful banner. I just can't my head hurts and my brain fog is really bad.

Much love,
Trixie

No comments:

Post a Comment