Thursday, July 20, 2017

Throw Back Thursday


It's Tag Thursday, I'm sorry that Freya was busy yesterday, she was spending time with her favorite little girl so she didn't have much to say other than, "Play with me. Play with me." The tag today, is a throw back tag. Things about me in the past. It's more or less a Throw Back Thursday Tag!


1. What year were you born in?

I was born in 1986

2. Do you have any pictures of yourself from when you were younger? If you do, show them.

I have a couple online.

Image may contain: 2 people, beard, closeup and indoor
Me and my Daddy (RIP Dad) when I was about one and halfish 
 
Image may contain: 1 person, child and indoor
I was 3ish. This was my grandma's house. I still have dreams of that place.

I was like 5, I think

Image may contain: 1 person, sitting, flower and indoor
Do not ask about the hair I say do not! I was like 7 or 8 in this photo.

3. What TV shows did you grow up watching?

I loved Ghost Busters, Tiny Toons, Newtons Apple, Reading Rainbow, Teen Age Mutant Ninja Turtles. When I got older it was Goosebumps, The Box Car Children. Followed by my teenage years, just reading random books.

4. What did you want to be when you were younger?

I wanted to be a few things, a vet, a musician, a magician and a secretary

5.What were your favorite toys to play with?

Barbies, Littlest Pet Shop, Maple Town. Polly Pockets, and my Cabbage Patch Dolls, well one, in particular, she was a bald doll named Sarah

6. What’s the most embarrassing thing that you can remember doing?

As a kid? Trying to eat an eraser in 1st grade. Before anyone wonders, it all has to with autism, I explored things by eating them.

7. Three songs you loved to listen to as a child.

Bad to the Bone by George Thorogood, Baby Beluga by Rafi, and Captian Zoom's Birthday song. 

8. What was one funny thing you dressed up as for Halloween when you were younger?

I had many funny costumes. I think the funniest had to be Ronald McDonald. I had Ronald McDonald Pajama's and my mom sprayed my hair so it would be red. I probably scared other kids.

9. What was something weird you used to do as a child?

A lot of things. I was really weird. The weirdest thing that I used to do was trying to order a soup, a salad and a toy from McDonald's they didn't have those. That's all I wanted from McDonald's. 


10. What’s the scariest thing you remember that happened to you when you were younger?

I can think of three scary things. The first one being getting bit by a brown recluse, I don't remember it fully, I remember getting a bite, and it looked funny, so my mom took me to the doctor, and they said it was a brown recluse bite, ouch! The second wasn't any better I was 8 and in second grade, it was Christmas time, and my whole family got carbon monoxide poisoning. I very well could have died. I remember drifting to sleep a lot. The last I hardly remember but I know it had to be scary was when I picked up a diet pill off the floor and ate it. I had puke it all back up. Needless to say, I've had some brushes with death.

No comments:

Post a Comment