Monday, July 17, 2017

Random tag

I've missed Tag Thursday the last few weeks. I don't know why I forgot about it, it wasn't like I meant to forget it, but I did. So Its' Tag Thursday Monday.


1. When is your birthday?
August 16

2. What are 3 of your favorite colors?
Black, light blue and hot pink

3. What are 3 of your favorite quotes?
"Darling, forever is a long, long time, and time has a way of changing things." Big Mama (Fox and the Hound)

"When you're taught to love everyone, to love your enemies, then what value does that place on love?" Marilyn Manson

"There are two mistakes one can make along the road to truth - not going all the way, and not starting." Buddha
4. Are you addicted to youtube?
I am not. 

5. What are 3 of your favorite shows on tv or youtube or both?
Good Mythical Morning (Rhett & Link), Binging with Babish, and Lucifer 

6. What are 3 qualities you like in a best friend?
Honesty, nonjudgemental, and creatvity

7. Do you like your name?I do not, I hate my birth name, I have always felt it was far too common.

8. If you have the choice to pick your own name, what will it be?
Kate
 
9. What is your fantasy dream?
Besides eating what I want and not getting fat? I'd like to start an animal rescue.

10. Do you wear make-up?
I do, I don't like wearing it often because I become too much of a perfectionist about my makeup.

11. If you could write a book, what would the title be and what would it be about?
I don't know what the title would be, but I can't really talk about the book, all I can say is that it'd be a children's book about being different. 

12. What makes you cry?
Movies, Music videos, and pain

13. What makes you angry?
A lot of things. But the main thing is people being mean to other people who don't deserve it.

14. What makes you happy?
My kids, my family music, and writing,

15. What is “fangirling”?
When someone is really interested in a band, TV show or whatever and is well versed in it.

16. What are your 3 favorite snacks?
fruit, cheese puffs, and peanut butter toast

17. What are your 3 favorite foods?
Salad, peanut butter and jelly, and stir-fry

18. What are your 3 favorite drinks?
Orange juice, coke-cola, and probiotic water

19. What are 10 random facts about yourself?
1. I have a simian crease on my right hands
2. I love Dr. Beer, Dr. Pepper mixed with Rootbeer.
3. I have dyscalculia (number dyslexia) 
4. My sister and I have been able to finish each other's sentences
5. I was bitten by a brown recluse spider when I was 6, and have a fear of spiders
6. I have some weird allergies, red dye 40, lanolin, latex, nickel, and pomegranate juice 
7. I have a cyst right next to my eye
8. I used to call the Easter Bunny Pinky
9. I'm incredibly shy
10.Once "illegally" won $100 of a scratch of lottery ticket

No comments:

Post a Comment