Friday, July 14, 2017

A new plan for Freya

This is how Freya sleeps 
Happy Freya's day! I, the human girl, have a little idea for Freya's Freya's Friday's and Wednesday's along with the random Freya topics on food. What I plan on doing is something interesting. Freya won't sit long enough to have her own YouTube channel. I was watching someone else who has a YouTube channel for him and his dog. I started wondering if it would be possible to do some of the stuff he did with his dog.

For instance, the guy let his dog try different dog safe foods, Freya would love doing something like this, she loves honey buns, oatmeal, and no-bake cookie dough, minus the chocolate and the eggs. So why not attempt something like that? I'll be finding more things for Freya to do other than updating stuff on her blog.

Freya's in the other room, I tried to ask for her opinion on doing this new thing, but she's not in the mood to talk with me right now, cuddling next to me was enough to last night and now she doesn't want to be bothered.

No comments:

Post a Comment