Thursday, July 27, 2017

A bit about probiotics


It's time to talk about probiotics. I should have jumped the band wagon long ago, but I do admit, I hate the taste of probiotics and taking the pills taste so bad, I almost gag while trying to swallow them. Just recently I was able to Try BeLive Probiotic Gummies. Yum! The more exciting part is the fact they sell it on Amazon and at Walmart. Belive's gummies are gluten free, vegan, and are sugar-free.


What probiotics do

I wasn't sure what probiotics did, to be honest. I know I had them, and that yogurt contains probiotics but I didn't know what it was for. I heard it made people 'regular' I know, it sounds really dumb I had no clue what they were used for but I took them anyway.

After my fun search of Google, I know a bit better what the probiotics are for and it makes more sense than it did before I started taking them.

🗸They can help IBS
🗸Probiotics can help with urinary health
🗸Probiotics strengthen the immune system
🗸I even read that probiotics can help with weight loss

Always check with your doctor if you're unsure of a supplement, they are there to help you make the right choice.

What exactly are probiotics?

Probiotics are nothing more than the good bacteria your body needs. I have explained the whole bacteria thing from my doctor years ago. If you're taking something like an antibiotic, it kills both the good and bad bacteria, the good bacteria will fight the bad, and keep the bad out so something like yogurt or a probiotic will give your body the bacteria it needs to keep your immune system from being weak.

So what are ways someone can take a probiotic?
You can either take the probiotics in capsule form or in chewable form. I always enjoyed chewable supplements. It's easier to take than some bitter tasting pill that causes that nasty taste when you burp for the next few hours. My latest probiotic like the one above tastes great, it's easy to take and I don't have to worry about the burps afterward.

I received the item above at a reduced price for review purposes. My opinions are my own and are not swayed by the company. 

No comments:

Post a Comment