Monday, July 10, 2017

14 things about my birthday

I saw this post on YouTube Tagsxx and figure that my birthday is a little over a month away. It's be befitting to talk about my birthday a little bit. My brains foggy as of right now, if I wasn't I'd be writing something more than I'm writing



1.) When is your birthday?

August 16

2.) How old are you turning? (Or if your birthday recently passed, how old did you turn?)
31

3.) What was your favorite present that you’ve ever received?
My Karaoke machine, my mom got it for me, for my 16 birthday, it was a nice karaoke machine, but it stayed in my grandparent's basement, where my room was and the humidity ruined it,

4.) Are you/did you have a party this year? if so what are you doing?
I did not have one last year. I think I was invited over for food and was given money. I hardly remember what happened last year.
5.) How do you usually celebrate your birthday?
I don't really do anything special now that I'm older, I spend time with my children and have cake and ice cream.


6.) What was the most memorable birthday that you had?
My birthday in the years 2011. It wasn't a good memorable birthday. Only 5 days before we buried my son, Gabriel, and it was hard to want to do anything that day. It wasn't birthday, and I was too depressed to want to celebrate it. 

7.) If you had an unlimited amount of money what would you do for your birthday?
It sounds strange but I want to donate some of the money to kids with Progeria, I have given money to them first. I would also give money to my husband's family, and buy a car. Then I think I'd spend it all on a new doll, with clothes and a possible trip to the Czech Republic.

8.) What’s your birthday wish list?
 It's over the top for what I want, but I would really love a Reborn Doll, mixed with dark wavy hair. Eyes don't matter. That's all I really want for my birthday.

9.) If u only had one birthday left, what would u do for your birthday?

I'd probably be too depressed to want to do anything for my birthday. To hear that it's my last birthday would be something that would derail me. But if I summed up enough energy the one thing I would want to do is get pictures done, so that my family could remember me.

10.) Show a picture from your birthday, preferably an embarrassing one
I don't think I have any photos from my birthday. I'll update this later if I did have one. 

11.) do you have any birthday traditions? 
Nope.

12.)what’s your favorite part about your birthday?

It's the one time I can eat cake without feeling guilty.

13.) what's one thing that changed a lot since your last birthday

My hair style it was long with an undercut, now it's short and black.

14.) Have you ever been thrown a surprise party or have you ever thrown one for someone?
Nope. I think I'd probably get nervous and deck someone if they jumped out at me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment