Sunday, June 4, 2017

What celebrities are saying about Auto-Immune Disorders


It's been one of those days where having an autoimmune disorder got me down, I don't know why it would, but it does. So with that said, I decided to Google celebrities who actually have autoimmune problems and some of their inspiring quotes about having the auto immune disorder, to help me and anyone else who's had a bad day with their health feel better.

Toni Braxton (Lupus)
“Lupus medication actually causes most women to gain weight. But we’re still fabulous!”
Montel Williams (Multiple Sclerosis)
"You never now how strong you are until being strong is the only choice that you have."
Jennifer Esposito (Celiac Disease)
"Stop trying to make things the way you want them or the way you perceive they should be. Instead, see things the way they actually are. As ugly and as beautiful. Therein lies your freedom. Therein lies your answer. And let it be." 
Jack Osbourne (Multiple Sclerosis)
"I feel like people think you're disabled or you have some huge thing wrong with you, and you're not able to do what everyone else can. It's not over just because you get MS."
Nick Cannon (Lupus Nephritis)
"I wanted to document this process because I wanted to inspire others that may be dealing with this condition or a similar condition. To say, you don’t have to let it stop you"

No comments:

Post a Comment