Thursday, June 15, 2017

About my blog tag

Time for another tag Thursday, this is supposed to be YouTube tag about questions, but I changed the word YouTube to Blog, since this blogs a little new, and I hope it will help other new bloggers as well, anyway here's the tag


1. What’s your name?
If you haven't figure out Trixie isn't my real name, my name is Jennifer, but most people call me Jen. 

2. Where are you from?
I'm from Michigan in a one horse town. 

3. How many siblings do you have?
I have two, a sister and a brother. 

4. Is this your first blog?
Nope, it's probably not going to be my last either.

5. What is your blog about?
My blog is a life style blog, and it has a little bit of everything, reviews, stuff that's on my mind, tags (like this one), and whatever I feel like writing and sharing with someone.
6. Why should anyone subscribe to blog?
I have a cat that loves to help me blog! That's like one of the coolest things ever, even if she is a bit silly at times. I'm also not afraid to talk about my illnesses, I try to be transparent when it comes to what's wrong with me healthwise, to educate other people, and last but not least people should subscribe because it's better than having my blog bookmarked.

7. Where do you see yourself and your blog in five years?
Five years is a long time to still be blogging, but hopefully, I hope to still be blogging that long. I hope for it to be one of those blogs that people would remember. Something that helps people when they're having a bad day. 

8. What inspired you to start making blogs?
I always had a love for writing, I can't remember a time I didn't want to write something. It was many years ago during the Xanga era, I had my own personal blog/journal, one for songs, and one for poetry. Then it eventually spawned into a blog like I have today. 

9. Who are some of your favorite bloggers?
If I had to pick one it'd be, the late Alice Pyne, a girl who had cancer and did a bucket list. It was one of the most inspiring blogs that I've ever read in my life. It brought joy to me. I still go back through her blogs, she was one of the most amazing young ladies.
10. What does your blog name mean?
Trixie Von Cupcake, came from one of those name game things they have on Facebook. I was in search of a Pinup girl name, and I really didn't like the game the generator gave me, so I went through and picked a name myself.  If I had to pick a second pinup name it would be Kitty Love Rose, but Trixie Von Cupcake sounded cool, and I could give myself a symbol if I wanted a cute little cupcake ya know. 
Saturday silly: What’s your vintage pin-up name? | Dita DeeDee Monroe

11. What is the best thing about blogging?
Being able to express myself and have other people reading what I write. It may not be a lot of people, but I just love expressing myself. 

12. What is the worst thing about blogging?
In my personal opinion, it's the formatting, and working on your blog theme. So many times I've wrote something, and it looked nothing like it did when I was writing it and changing how things look. A huge problem I have is the font I have now I love it, but since it's already bold, and I keep forgetting, I have to change the sentence's color to make the question stand out.

13. What are your goals when it comes to blogging?
My major goal when it comes to blogging is to teach people something new. Either it'd be a new way of thinking or neat fact. While I would really love tons of followers and to make some cool friends while blogging, having other people learn is what I really like. 

14. What are your favorite type of blogs to write?
I haven't really done many here, but I like doing crafty DIY blogs and talk about music. Those are my favorite type of blogs to write.
 
15. Any advice to new bloggers?
Keep a notebook with blogging ideas. They can come at the most random time, and anything can be a blogging idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment