Wednesday, May 31, 2017

My top 5 blogs

It's funny, once a long time ago I was on the other end of blogging, I was sitting around reading other people's blogs, and wondering why on earth I wasn't doing what they were doing, I can write, maybe not that good, but I can do it.

Even now I look at blogs, to get ideas, and to see what other people are up to in this world, I love to laugh at their adventures (or misadventures), drool at their recipes, or do whatever DIY project that they did that looked so darn cool.

There are a handful of bloggers that I keep coming back to, for whatever reason it may be. I tried to keep my list short and brief, even if I wanted to list half a million bloggers who really interested me.


The Krazy Coupon Lady: This blog is my lifeline. The Krazy Coupon Lady is where I go to compile a list of whatever store I'm going to be shopping at. It has all the stores I'm worried about, and the coupons that go with it to make things a lot easier.

Tiffany & Stephanie Reviews: From the reviews which are really interesting to read about the resource list that they have for people who are looking for blogging resources. Without this blog, I'm pretty sure that I wouldn't know where to turn or what to do.

Alice's Bucket List: Alice is no long with us, she inspired me and many others. Alice was a girl who had cancer, and she had a list of things that she wanted to do and a heart of gold. I loved reading every blog that she wrote, and when she passed my heart sank. Her sister Milly has yet to update the blog for awhile but it's part of my top 10 blogs.

She Scribes: She Scribes is a Lifestyle blog that's very interesting, and right up my alley on what the author talks about. It's a fantastically written blog.

Melissa Blake Blog: Another blogger, who I have learned to love. She was mentioned on Cosmo's Facebook Page (I think, I might be wrong), but I was in awe, her blog is beautiful, well thought out, and it's really what I want my blog to be eventually. Every blogger has that one blog that amazes them and it'd be Melissa's. 

No comments:

Post a Comment