Monday, May 15, 2017

[Im]possibility day 26

 goals GIF
Source: the handmade business mentor
My mind is thinking about all the good things about me that I haven't talked about and that most people wouldn't know, and I'm actually stuck with ideas, 30 things aren't as easy as I thought it would be. I thought I'd get 30 things done ever so easily, but I passed 10 things so quickly.

I guess that's a good thing about me, I try to set the bar in such a way, I know I could reach it. I picked 30 days because, in the back of my head, I was thinking about how tough it'd be to write that much about me but in my heart, I was excited to talk about myself. A 30-day good thing about me challenge is just what I needed.

When the topic arose on Facebook, I was excited, really excited. I was going to do a week, and call it quits, but I knew a week would be far too easy. I'm happy that I'm going 30 days because if I look back on what I think is wonderful about myself, I know that there are 30 things I can name. Not that I'll remember more than a couple or name many, but it's beyond the point.

When you set goals that you're a little bit unsure about, it's good to grow on. If you pass it with ease it's great, and if you don't, you know you have more to work on or something like that. 

Thank you for my dear Facebook, ally. You have made me feel better about myself. Much love and much hope to you in the future, Trixie

No comments:

Post a Comment