Wednesday, May 3, 2017

I do not need your approval

Image result for i am who i am


What day is it? Or the better question is, what day is it with my 30 good things about me? According to my past entries, I am on day 21 only 7 more days and this will be done and over with. While I loved finding a ton of positive things about me, I really can't come up with many more good things about me. I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing, but I just can't do it.

I sit thinking before I blog about a handful of things I think are awesome about me, and when I open Blogger, I stare at the screen on my laptop for at least 20 minutes, watching the little cursor blink, blink, blink. It's quite strange when your mind is empty.

While there were a few more ideas that I was going to come up with, one good thing about me is I am a bit obscure when it comes to things I like. The best comparison I can give is Tina from Bob's Burgers, how she loves rainbows, boys, and zombies, like the three, have any similarities between them. But it's the way I am about things. I like the color pink, fashion and dresses, skulls, Hello Kitty, and Tim Burton. I guess they all go together a lot of the cool goth sites have pink dresses with skulls and Hello Kitty, but at the same time. I'm not afraid to admit I like certain things. I used to be afraid. I don't know if it was because it was hard to pinpoint myself. I have an obsession with the darkness, macabre, and just plain odd, but at the same time I love being a typical girly girl with fashion, makeup, and the color pink.

I am who I am. There's no reason to be someone else. I don't need anyone's approval but my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment