Thursday, May 25, 2017

Good Thing Day 29: Looking young

I don't know how many times people thought I was underage It's happened so many times in my life and if I had a dollar everytime it happened, I'd be rich. People love to give me weird glances when they see me out and about because of that. Once I used to believe it was a curse to look so young, but now that I'm older I'm actually enjoying looking younger. 



It's one of the good things about me, I age gracefully, at least on the outside. While everyone is getting wrinkles in their 40's or whenever, I'm hoping time didn't catch up with me and make me age quicker, but I really don't see that as a possibility. 


The only times I really do hate looking younger than I usually do is when I'm at the store, I don't know how many times I was asked if I had an adult with me so I could buy a rated R movie. Some days I don't want to be an adult I want to go back to having no responsibilities, and being able to sit around watching TV, or eating cereal cross-legged on the floor.

 At least it's one of the great that I do take tons of pride in, and that to me is a good thing. Right?


No comments:

Post a Comment