Saturday, May 27, 2017

Day 30: Final day good things about me

The last day of this 30 good thing about me thing is almost a cheating day. The good thing is that I actually did this. I am proud I stuck through the 30 days and learned a lot. I didn't see myself even close to finishing anything about myself, but now that I have, I've learned so much. Stuff that I wouldn't have learned if I didn't go along with the challenge. The challenge led me to think about my life, think about the most important things in life that make me who I am.

I am finally happy to hold my head up high, and talk about how great I am, well not really in an over confident crazy lady type of excitement, but because I'm actually happy to be the person I am on the inside. That to me is amazing.

Tomorrow when I get a chance I will bring up all I learned about myself during this little experiment. I just wanted to send everyone love for this amazing weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment