Friday, May 5, 2017

Day 22: Sister Telepathy

People talk about twin telepathy all the time, When one twin is sick the other can feel it, but what if I mentioned that my sister and I feel it when the other's sick. We have the same symptoms and feel about the same, and back when we were younger we could finish each other's sentences. My sister is far from my twin, we're a few years different. 

I end up having sinus pain, and she's at my mom's 55 miles away, having sinus pain. While a lot of people don't see this as one of those good things, I actually do. I think it's fantastic to know what my sister is feeling or whatever it may be. Because, then I know I can relate to her or she can relate to me. I don't like being sick at all, but I don't mind having some idea what's going on when I'm not around. 

My sister is one of my best friends, she always will be. We fought like all siblings do when we were younger. But as we got older the connection was awesome. She's a lot like I am, a bit of a loner, and a nerd. I can go on and on about how cool it is to have sister telepathy, but I can't. So to my favorite sister. You rock! 

No comments:

Post a Comment