Thursday, April 27, 2017

Will this cause a rash? It's a good thing right?

Something I tried and loved
This video scared the living daylights out of my son, while I can nod my head and agree, it is slightly scary to even think that there's talking food in anyone's stomach, and can possibly be why my son refuses to want to eat carrots. It's not like talking food is something you'd ever want to deal with
At least the good thing about myself has nothing to do with Yo Gabba Gabba at least not directly. The song itself is one thing I've liked about myself. I'm someone who's not afraid to try new things if I'm able to. I do have allergies which do limit things I can try. Red dye 40, latex, nickel, and lanolin are all things that will make me sick. But if it doesn't have those things in it, I'm willing to try.

Yes, for the most part, I am vegetarian. But there once was a time, before I went fully vegetarian that I would have eaten road kill stew. It's exactly as it sounds, road kill stew was a soup that had a raccoon, and possum in it. Other people were eating it, and it looked good. I wouldn't have cared about it being a raccoon or a possum. I would have tried it, just to try it. 

Being willing to try new things, is really why I love Influenster, Smiley, and sites that allow people to try stuff. I'm able to be myself, and try things and if it causes a rash or causes my hair to fall out so be it. I tried something new, or something that was interesting enough, to be shared in a box, or to have someone give their opinion of it, I think it's awesome. 

So in the end, It's actually something awesome I like about myself. 


No comments:

Post a Comment