Friday, April 28, 2017

There's no place like home

Image result for homebody meme
It's Friday night, and I'm at home, it's like that every Friday night, and to be honest, I really don't mind it at all. There's going to be this handful of people that are going to tell me that it's one of the worst things ever, to be home on a Friday night, writing, and eating cookies, but really it's not. I really like sitting around, writing and eating cookies.

Being a homebody is actually one of those good things about me. That's why I've listed it as number 20. A few years ago, I would have said it was stupid, and I wanted to get out and do things, but I've noticed the quietness and the creativity that I have deep down in my soul are what actually make me happy. It's crazy right?

So what if I like being home more? It's what makes me happy, even it doesn't make everyone around me very happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment