Monday, April 24, 2017

Resistance is futile

my husbands bands
Don't you just hate it when you get a piece of exercise equipment that you don't like? I hate it, I really do. My husband had several latex resistance bands and kept telling me he needed ones with handles. Handles are better than just a round rubber band looking thing. Core Fitness Zone's resistance bands were right up my husband's alley. They had handles and they had ankle restraints, both of which he said would help him.

I knew what I had to do, before I got excited and ordered these bands. I took to Twitter to see what all the buzz is about. Twitter does have answers if you're ever curious. I removed the people's names just for their protection.

As much as I wanted to find more positive comments about this stuff, a lot of people haven't tried theirs yet, but those who did, this is what I have learned so far about the bands my husband wanted to get.




No comments:

Post a Comment