Thursday, April 6, 2017

Good things about me day 14: Healthy Eater


 healthy GIF


SLOTHILDA funny animation cute food GIF


Ever since I was young, I'd sneak a green pepper from the counter and eat it. I'd even ask if I could have a salad at McDonald's because it's what I wanted. Little did I know that I'd actually love eating healthy.

Because I am human and I don't mind snacking every now and then. I do eat candy, donuts or cookies. I'd be lured away by a crumb donut if it was possible. But for the most part, I love eating healthy.
If f I was asked to pick between a cookie or a salad with avocado. and some crutons. I'd pick the salad. I'm not afraid to admit it. I like eating healthy.

Eating healthy is more than just a way of life, it's what makes someone live life. It's just one of those things that make me who I am and it's a good thing. I love eating healthy.


No comments:

Post a Comment