Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Day 17: Good things about me,

While I know it's true for a lot of people, especially myself. I have been thinking about this one good thing I have always loved about myself. I'm one of those people who are not afraid to learn about myself. No matter what is is, if it's one of those little survey things that they had on MySpace that came from Bzoink, or was in someone else's bulletin box, something someone found on Quizfarm about what cartoon character or mythological animal I was like, or one of my all time favorite things, personality tests, I like learning how I learn better. I'm more a verbal musical type of person, and when I learn things about myself, I find it interesting.

While I know QuizFarm's old site had many quizzes and survey's that made zero sense. I get that. But there are more scientific ones that stopped me and interested me to no end. Like the one, I took today on PlayBuzz about my dominant spiritual color. Say what?! Yeah, I took it because I like that whole spiritual thing. I got sage, and for the most part it hit the nail on the head, I am neurotic, creative, and intelligent. I really didn't need to take a quiz to know that kind of news, but at the same time, it was one of those things that I found really interesting about me.

Can learning about yourself by ways of quizzes and questions be helpful? I'd love to think so, really I do, but I guess it depends on the person. There are both ways of seeing it I'm sure. No not everything asked is accurate, and it does take some knowing yourself a little bit to know if what you're reading is true or not but it's always interesting to me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment