Friday, April 21, 2017

Day 16: Memories

It's almost like a where's Waldo photo. I'm the one that's at the
end looking at my feet


My mom's side of the family. I'm the one that's
front and center.
A few years ago, I woke up from a really weird dream. I couldn't explain it, it was my younger cousin, who I hadn't talked to in what seems like a life time and a half ago. I took it as a sign that I needed to find him. Something told me to find him and as weird as it sounds. I a very old photo of him and I together and mentioned something on Facebook how I missed my cousin and I wondered how he was doing.

It wasn't until a search of Facebook, that I found what I was looking for, my cousin. It's one of those things that I think that's good about me. I don't forget people who are important in my life, or people who've been in my life, for the most part. There some minor characters in my life I don't remember the name of but I remember most of them. Sure sometimes I only remember the face and not the name. But for the most part both stick out.

I'm sure it could be a bad thing to remember people, but I really don't think so. I actually like remembering people as they were and as they are. It's one of those things, that if you don't fully understand it. It will be viewed in a negative light.

I remember a handful of people I've talked to online, I won't give their names out, because I really don't feel that it's important to talk about who I remember, I just want to remember them as they were, and as they are.

To everyone who I've known in the past that are reading this blog (which I'm sure aren't many), thank you for being there for me. You've been amazing friends, and amazing family members. With that said I leave you with an old family photo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment