Thursday, April 6, 2017

10 reasons why Fabreeze One is is better than the leading sprays


I know I'm not alone when there's a new room spray on the market.The shifty eye look happens, and we're hoping that the spray actually smells good. We've all been there, those who say no, haven't gone to buy a room spray before.

Fabreeze One was one of those products that I was really concerned about their claims were really far fetched. Fabreeze's claims always seem far fetched to me, it's not like I'd want to blindfold myself and be in a pile of trash and have Fabreeze sprayed around me, I was sure it was going to be a lot like that. After trying Fabreeze One I was actually surprised.

1.
The spray is a nice airy smell, no matter what scent you choose. 
2.  It's aerosol-free.
3.  The sprayer is reusable and recyclable.
4.  There's three scents, bamboo, mandarin, and orchid
5. The price is no different than any other spray, which at first sounds like it's no different than the leading spray, but
6. Their ratings on the Fabreeze site are almost perfect, and that's out of 700 people. I know I'm not the only one that sees the difference.
7. There are no dyes. Who needs dyes in room and fabric spray? It's not like we're supposed to see it. Come on companies. Blue 4, in a room and fabric spray. Nobody wants a room and fabric spray that dyes their white pillows blue.
8. The nozzle is easy to use. It's an easy to use the nozzle, I like that better, I don't know how many times I accidently sprayed something in my eye before, at least if the nozzle needs to be primed, there's less of a likelihood that I'd be blind.
9.  There's a lot in the bottle. It may not look like there's a lot of spray in the bottle because that's what we're used to half full bottles of room and fabric spray. Fabreeze isn't like that. Fabreeze actually works.
10. There's usually Fabreeze coupons in almost every coupon insert so you're able to save money,


The item above was given in exchange for my honest opinion. I did not receive any compensation for this product, nor did getting this product for free influence my opinion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment