Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Vegans and Prime, Amazon Prime 😜


These are have not been part of my reading goals, as I don't think I can even handle reading goals. I'm bad at sticking to a goal about reading because I find another book I like or I'm not interested in what I thought I was interested in.


For someone who doesn't know much about the ins and outs of Amazon Prime this book is quite interesting. While I knew everything I thought I needed to know about Amazon Prime, this book did have some cool and interesting things that I thought were interesting. Mainly the section on Amazon Kindle, and how to use Amazon Kindle!
If you ever wanted to eat better, lose weight and remain vegan. This book is just wonderful. It has a 15 day meal plan, with tons of recipes that look delicious. I've wanted to lose some weight for awhile now, and was a bit nervous that I couldn't do it because most diets and meal plans call for meat, or something meat related, and being vegetarian, either switched the diet around, or didn't even do it. With this book it's perfect. 

Amazon Prime Book 💰
Ketobook 💰
These books were free, and were given to me in exchange for my honest and unbiased opinion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment