Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Time for some dirty laundry, sorta! Questions about your dirty laundry.

Who loves the smell of fresh laundry? The beautiful smell and the nice clean feeling. But if you're anything like me, using certain laundry soaps cause me to itch. I'm scratching, and not feeling comfortable at all. 

The time came that I became curious about people's laundry habits. Do people wash clothes as often because of their laundry soap or do people have different laundry habits? Was lucky enough to try some Seventh Generation Laundry soap for sensitive skin. It smells great and feels great. But that really doesn't do much good for me as it would my viewers.

I do have a list of questions that I have copied from some places online, feel free to answer them if you want to, my answers are under the cut.
1. How often do you do laundry?
2. What's the worst part about doing laundry?
3. Who does your laundry? 
4. How often do you do laundry
5. What brand of laundry soap do you use?
6. Does anyone in your house have any allergies or sensitivities to laundry soap?
7. Which laundry soap brands have you bought recently?
8. How do you personally feel about doing the laundry?
9. How often do you go to the laundromat? 
10. Do you iron your clothes?
11. When you get your clothes cleaned what do you call it? 


1. How often do you do laundry?
Usually once a week.

2. What's the worst part about doing laundry?

It isn't the laundry itself that I hate, I hate putting my clothes back into the drawers and the closet where they go. It always seems like more work and the clothes doesn't stay folded from the hamper to the drawers.

3. Who does your laundry? 
As of right now my husband's grandma does our laundry. It's cheaper than going to the laundromat and cleaning our clothes.
4. How often do you do laundry
When I had a laundry machine, I'd be happy to do it at least every other day. Washing clothes isn't a problem for me at all. 

5. What brand of laundry soap do you use?
As of right now, it's the Dollar General Brand.

6. Does anyone in your house have any allergies or sensitivities to laundry soap?
I do, a lot of laundry soaps make me itch very bad. My husband, on the other hand, does have a bleach allergy which does make getting certain laundry soap near impossible.

7. Which laundry soap brands have you bought recently?
I think the last laundry soap I bought was Tide. 

8. How do you personally feel about doing the laundry?I don't mind doing the laundry personally, it isn't like something that's rocket science. Everything is usually explained either on the clothes or on the bottle of laundry soap that you're using. If you can read, you can do laundry. 

9. How often do you go to the laundromat? 
Usually never. It's not that I don't want to. It's just in one of those weird parts of town. 

10. Do you iron your clothes?
I do not. I really don't have any clothes that require being ironed.

11. When you get your clothes cleaned what do you call it? 
I call it doing the laundry. I didn't even knwo that there was any other terms for doing the laundry. 
This survey was taken from survey monkey and quibblo, and the soap I received is from Seventh Generation and was given to me free in exchange for my honest and unbiased views and opinions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment