Wednesday, March 15, 2017

One Good thing #5: I like making people happy

While today may be one of those things that are debated on if it's a good thing or a bad thing. I'm one of those people that aren't content unless people around me are happy. I usually stifle my happiness if it'd make other's happy, I know I really should be like that because, I need to find my happiness, but if I don't make other people happy I get nervous, and  I really don't like that nervous feeling at all. That nervous feeling takes a hold of me and scares me.

The good part about making other people happy, at least in my mind, if something happened to them, even if I didn't know them, I wouldn't feel as bad because they were happy at least for a little while. 

I do need to learn to draw the line somewhere though, I'm always worring about other people's happiness and letting my own go to the wayside, and letting my happiness go to the wayside isn't really good thing. I need to think about myself once in awhile as well. But other people's happiness is what's awesome. 

I apologize if my entry isn't making much sense today, I'm on pain meds for my gallbladder and my brain's not connecting words together too well.

No comments:

Post a Comment