Saturday, March 4, 2017

Good things day 2: Imagination time

Image result for imagination memes
Day 2 Good things about me:  I'm very imaginative
My imagination is one of the greatest things about me. It's been one of those things that I've heard people say great things about. So many times in school I'd get told that I was imaginative and wrote pretty good. It's what kept me going. Writing now has became a great outlet, I like to be able to transport myself into the life of somebody else sometimes as a writer. It's whats so cool. 

One thing about highly imaginative people is that I don't think people understand what our dreams are like. They're about as crazy as what we write about. I have a story I'm working on which I can't get into much about it yet because I feel that I'll spoil it, but it's basically long story short about one of the things I've been dreaming about lately, it's all a different dimension type of book, which is going to be one out of three books. I want one to be more of a guide book about the dimension, one just a personal account, and the other one of those random FAQ mock book, like I've seen for when people travel abroad. But it's been a part of my dreams, and I want to write about it.

When I'm not writing I do like to attempt to edit photos, I'm not the best and my ideas never mirror what I wanted in the beginning, but it makes me happy, and I like the photos, I'm not sure if anyone else would, but I think if it makes me happy it's all that really matters. 

I could go on and on about my imagination, and why I like it, and why it's cool to have a conversation in your head with someone you know doesn't really exist, because it calms me. It's not like I'm crazy, delusional, or have like skitzo type of moments, I know it's not a real voice, I know the people in my mind aren't real. But it's just like when someone reads a story they're transported and imagine things, I do the same thing. How I write usually, I play in my head, "I wonder how such-and-such" would walk around the store, or when I'm at the store, I'm thinking about whoever it may be and the things they'd do or say. It's how I make people come alive I guess.

:) Maybe one day I'll give more of a walk into my imagination but this is what I have so far. 


No comments:

Post a Comment