Saturday, March 4, 2017

Freya Friday

Not much has been happening in my neck of the woods, I've been busy playing with my stringy, it's a draw string from mom's pants that came out, and I carry it everywhere. But other than that I've been busy watching the neighborhood cat outside, I don't like her, even when I lived outside I didn't like her.

My human sister is over. My human sissy is my daddy's daughter, she lives with her mommy else where, but my human mommy and human daddy see my sissy. My human sister is my human. I chose her as my companion, we have a special bond, I like sleeping next to my human, and protecting her. I even thought of one human mom's bags was sissy's bag and when Monkey came by my bag, I hissed at him and told him not to touch the bag. I don't trust Monkey around mommy and sissy's stuff.

Mom also said something about teaching me manners, she says I have play aggression, and now that I'm older and my claws are sharper and not like baby kitten claws it hurts her. I don't mean to be mean and feel bad once I hurt her, but mommy says we're going to play with toys and stringy more, so I don't hurt her hands.

That's been my last few days. Human mom says she'll help me write more entries.

Love always, best fishes,
Freya

No comments:

Post a Comment