Friday, March 17, 2017

Freebie Freya Friday

I never thought I'd be able to  combine Freya's day and Freebie Friday together, but there's a first time for everything. Free stuff and Freya all in one blog.

My Pinch Me box came in the mail earlier this week, It had Purina One Tender Selects cat food. I was really curious how much Freya would like the "cat fewed" so I set a little bit next to her to see her response. Freya was mesmorized by the the cat food. As soon as she noticed she had no more on the floor by her. She frantically started sniffing around, just to find her cat food.

Needless to say Freya seems to like the cat food. Monkey just followed suit. I'm not sure if he really likes it or not. But Freya loved it.

Today I got the stainless steel litter scooper from Amazon. It wasn't free, it was more like $5, but I knew that I needed a new scooper, the plastic ones break so easily. I couldn't even get it out of the package quick enough because Freya kept sniffing the package it came in. She knew I bought something just for her. "Human lady, what's this?" Was the look that she gave me. I told her that it was her and Monkey's present, and that it was going to clean their litter box.

The scoop is a lot stronger than a plastic scoop. As a pet owner, I do suggest to use the clumping litter with this, and not cheap dollar store litter. It doesn't work too good. At least it was able to clean the the litter box nicely, and Freya thinks it's pretty.

*The items were provided for my honest opinion*

No comments:

Post a Comment