Monday, March 20, 2017

Day 7 Good things about me: Perseverance

Life is not easy for any of us. But what of that? We must have perseverance and above all confidence in ourselves. We must believe that we are gifted for something and that this thing must be attained.~Marie Curie   
They say if it wasn't for bad luck, some people wouldn't be lucky at all. I am one of those people. I have a constant cloud of bad luck looming over my back. It's quite annoying to say the least. I've had many things happen to me. My life has been far from easy. I won't even start writing a full list of everything that has happened in my life, because I don't have the time
What keeps me afloat? Perseverance and never giving up. My logic has always been, as long as I'm alive, I can start a new day. Not everyone gets that lucky, death is a constant wheel, and that's just the cold hard truth. But if I'm still alive, there's still a chance to go on and start anew.

Master Oogway from Kungfu Panda once stated to live in the present. He's right, worrying about my bad luck in the past doesn't do me any good other getting a stomach and throwing myself into a panic attack. Same goes with the future, I know I have to look forward, but at the same time it can't be too forward because time changes a lot of things.

I'm strong, and I dislike the fact I've had a tough life. But to persevere and keep going. It's something not everybody has and I take some pride in having determination. 

No comments:

Post a Comment