Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Day 3: I am very nonjudgmental

I'm one of those people that doesn't pass judgement often. No matter it be someone's religion, sexuality, race, life style or gender. I haven't been in somebody's shoes to know what's going on in their lives to even pass judgement.

For example, just recently, there was an article about someone who wanted to be a genderless alien. My logic came down to if they are happy, then that's all that matters. They weren't hurting anybody with their choice, than so be it. They seemed happier, which makes me happy.

My logic has been most of the time people judge other people for something that they have no control over or if they don't fit in a metaphoric box there most be something wrong with them or whatever people's excuses are.

If we were meant to be the same (human kind) we would have all been born that way. If humans were all the same, we wouldn't really have that much trouble finding a mate, everyone would look the same, have the same religious affiliation or whatever it may be. The luck of the hunt while finding a partner would be pretty boring.

Never once would I judge someone without getting to know them. That's why I listed it as one good thing about me. Sure people will beg to differ about this whole entry and say that not being judgmental is bad, but that's what I feel is good about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment