Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Kitteh Fud Kitteh Fud


Yum Food they won't eat. 
Freya ignoring the other food.
Even though it isn't Friday, Frey and I realized we needed to make another huge important blog post. It's right up my furry furballs' alley. It's something her and Monkey had to talk a bit about. It's about her kitty cat food.

Just recently, Freya was able to review something just for herself, it was a bag of Hill's Diet Kitten food. I was excited I was going to let her try something, and feel like some big mean scientist girl, watching Freya eat a new food. At least that's what I thought was going to happen with Freya.

Nope! I was wrong Freya looked at her food sniffed it and walked away. I only put it in a little dish by her food, so a few days later we tried putting it in Freya and Monkey's dish. They both looked at the food and left it alone. The logic was that if they got hungry they'd come back for it. The food sat untouched all night and we had a very hungry cat and kitten the next day.

Needless say, just because a food is natural. It doesn't mean that your cat or kittens will eat it. They don't know it's good for them, so be wary if they don't like their new cat food.


In Freya's exact words she told me (it's in LOLCat language):
HAY, GURL HOOMAN. I DUN LIEK DIS FUD. IM GOIN ON FUD STRIKE TIL U GIMIE MAH OLD FUD BAK. PLZ!

This food was brought to you by Crowdtap. I was given this food as a review item, free and exchange for my honest opinion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment