Thursday, January 19, 2017

Two weeks and counting


I'm sitting here with logic hitting me people young people and people in general that get idolized are often more often than not, only pretty because of plastic surgery, and whatever medical procedures they need to make them think they look good.
So with that said comes some logic that had been on my mind for awhile. I'm 30, I'm not as young as I used to be and I want to age as gracefully as I possibly. So I ended up making me a beauty regimen schedule. Within the beauty, regimen is Insta Natural's Retinol Moisturizer, a retinol serum, and the nightly cream I posted the other day. My regimens have a list of what I need to do twice a day, what I need to do once a day, or what is important to do only at night. The logic goes if I want my skin to age gracefully, unlike the celebrities, or if I want the nicer looking skin, the only person that can help me is myself.

After I start doing my regimen for two weeks I will update everyone on how well everything works. 

*I received the in free in exchange for my honest opinion and during this experiment, I am not persuaded by the price*


No comments:

Post a Comment