Friday, January 6, 2017

More Sites to get freebies

Last night in the midst of not being able to sleep yet again. Insomnia bites. The worst part of insomnia is the fact that I don't get to catch up on my sleep and I'm always tired. I don't want to be tired. But since I was catching up on my blogging, and seeing what programs are out there I have some more interesting places where you can get stuff for your blogs as well. All of which are mostly the same with some differences.

Buzz Agent:  Answer the qualifier survey's, which are not always active but they do have times when they're active. They'll ask you questions to better get to know you, and see if you're the right fit for the community which is easy if you know what you're doing. For instance, today's survey was "Do you suffer from allergies?" It asked me if I had allergies and what my symptoms were for. Which I'm not sure if they're going to have a campaign going on about their products soon or what. But it's good to answer your surveys as they come.

Snuggle Community: It's probably best to remind all of us 90's folk who actually had a snuggle bear how awesome it was to use Snuggle. Now you can get snuggle products to review for free! What a great deal!

Generation Good: For mothers, babysitters, or whoever wants more eco-friendly stuff, this is for you. Generation Good has

KY Community: This community is only for people 18 and older because of it's content. They're getting your opinion on adult stuff like condoms, lube, vibrators and stuff you'd expect from KY. 

Simple Solutions: These guys offer stuff like Arm & Hammer and products. Well, just Arm and Hammer products nothing more or nothing less than that. I think they're fairly new so don't be surprised if you don't have anything yet. 

Mucus Fighters: Yum mucus in the morning! This is a great site to have to help and to learn about how to stay healthy and get Americas favorite mucus medicine.

Crowd Tap: There are a lot of things to do on Crowdtap besides the whole

Instyle: You know these guys from their magazines, their amazingly awesome magazines. But did you know you can test new products with InStyle? Just fill out your name and the information provided to be put on their mailing list.

House Party & Chatter Box: These are the same company so I lumped them together, you're able to have a house party, with stuff they send you. For example, I was sent Peter Pan Peanut butter last time, which was so good. 
Allure Beauty Enthusiasts: This site mainly gives out samples for beauty and beauty related stuff as it's said in their name. 
Mills Advisory Panel: You get to take surveys and sample products. You even get paid for sampling and trying products so it's a win-win situation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment