Monday, January 16, 2017

Get taller

Copied text to clipboard:
I don't know why this item wasn't mentioned weeks ago, I thought I posted about it, but I guess I was wrong. With that said I'm going to make this review short and sweet because it's really all you can do about this type of item. What is the item you ask? It's a stool! A children's step stool that has saved me from the dangers of standing on a counter. Nobody wants me to do that, it would a be a one way trip to the hospital.

With the cute little green stool I have no fears about not being able to reach something on the top of the cabinet or anything out of my reach. It's rugged, sturdy, and as I said very cute. I'm pretty sure the stool is going to be one of my best friends for a long time.

*This product was free in exchange my honest opinion* 

No comments:

Post a Comment