Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Mom's Meet Box

It's not Friday and I'm well aware, but today I got my Moms Meet Mystery Box today. Repeat slowly, "Mystery box" On Mom's meet you're given points for things that you do. The thing that are usually done on Mom's meet are answering questions, having mother's meetings, and do blog ambassador jobs. It's a great way to learn about new healthy products. 

By the end of the week, I will have a review here and on my Chakra Blossom about what I've tried. All except the Melatonin because I don't use it, so I gave it to my neighbors and the Coconut bites because I am allergic to Pomegranate 

Lavender Hemp Soap

Harvest Snaps
Vitamin C Gummies and Melatonin Gummies


Cookie thins

Child Life Vitamins 

Organic Coconut Chews 

Organic Life Magazine

The Mystery of the Last Treuox 

My haul, there's also a bag and a bug bracelet, but sine the weather is too cold for bugs
I'm unable to review and talk about it properly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment