Saturday, December 24, 2016

Feel better with Robitussin

This week has been tough. I was put on Prednisone, and some antibiotics, and while the respiratory infection I was put on the stuff for has seemed to have disappeared, what hasn't disappeared was the tiredness. But when I think about it, there was one thing that helped me a little bit while I was waiting on the doctors. It was my Robitussin.

Robitussin's website was very helpful with searching for a Robitussin, that would work for me. It even had a 4 step system to help me pick out the right Robitussin.  With 4 questions, I wasn't as lost about what Robitussin to take the four questions were?

  1. Who is sick?
    Since I was the one that was sick. I chose an adult. 
  2. When do  I need relief?
    While I wanted to say all the time, I had two different options, during the day and during the night. I'm not a fan of coughing at night, as I don't think anyone else wants to be awake at night, and I really don't care if I'm out cold, as long as I'm feeling better.
  3. What are your symptoms?
    There's a huge list of symptoms (well more like 11 items to check from), I checked couch, sore throat, body aches, headache, chest congestion, and mucus. It was actually nice having a medication listen to me when I was sick. No other medication was willing to figure out my symptoms to help guide me to feeling better.
  4. Feel better with....
    I was suggested to take Robitussin Cough+Cold Congestion DM, and was even offered a $1 off coupon for my choice. I was able to save money and feel better
    Check out the relief finder for yourself
    So how was it? Did the Robitussin work? For the most part. If it was just a cold, but since I do have a "lung condition" just a little bit of over the counter cough medicine didn't work the way I was hoping for it to work, but at least I gave it a shot and it worked until I could see my doctor.


    I was sent this item, free in exchange for my honest and unbiased opinion.  

No comments:

Post a Comment