Monday, December 5, 2016

Books...new years resolutions

It's hard to believe that 2016 has is almost over with, when I remember it beginning, while I have a handful of New Year's resolutions. All of which that should be done rather than make a resolution because I have no reason why I haven't been doing either of them.

  1. Read more. I've been slacking for awhile on reading. I'm going to work my butt off on my Goodreads page, and my book goal for next year is going to be easy, and I'm sure I can go way past that reading list is 24 books. It's nothing too difficult. 
  2. Eating better and cutting out on junk food and caffeinated drinks. While I'll talk about it another time, since I really don't know what's fully going on. But since I may have an auto-immune disorder, I've been told what I'm eating can cause flare ups. Which I do need to learn to do better with.
  3. Do crafts every month. I've decided, my step daughter and I can 2 the minimum of 2 crafts. One from Oriental Trading (which I've been dying to do) and one that I find online.
As of right now that's all the resolutions I have for right now. I already have 3 books picked out for next month, though. Mainly because all of them are movies and I've heard so much about them.
  1. Mrs. Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children
  2. Girl on the Train
  3. Nerve 

No comments:

Post a Comment