Saturday, December 10, 2016

13 Amazingly Cool Vampire Gothic Jewelry

My love affair for vampires has always been there. I don't mean the sparkling happy glampires, I mean the kind that makes us cringe in fear, as if we may be eaten. The snow's white, and so are the vampire's porcelain skin. So why not look at some amazing vampire jewelry inspiration

cool Silver Victorian Heart Shaped Pendant  Ruby by LeBoudoirNoir, $80.00...:
Vampire Gothic necklace - antique silver settings and blood red Siam Swarovski crystals - Victorian Gothic jewelry
Bed of Blood Roses Necklace by Alchemy Gothic


'Heart of Darkness' vampire necklace & pendant by Alchemy Gothic.:




Coffin Black Acrylic Ring by Curiology


I have also posted this on my other Blogs Breathes of Darkness and Glitz Book. Feel free to give those pages some love as well, and remember to stay fashionable. 

No comments:

Post a Comment